Hello, friends! I'm not the world's best blogger. I share a laptop with two other family members, since mine went up in smoke. A new computer isn't in the budget. I wanted to put my Wednesday chat post up, but SOMEBODY was editing photos for a potential client (I have an aspiring photographer). She edited like crazy. When she went to access them, they were GONE. Nobody else touched the computer and they disappeared. Maybe some of you have had things like that happen. There are lots of things just floating in cyber-space!
I wanted to post yesterday's photo of some of our pigs to show you how nice the front porch is for our chats. There is a very good reason why we don't have our chats further out on the farm. I had just filled their tub with water and overflowed it so they could have a nice mud puddle. You can see a watermark on the third pig from the left. Well, it's actually a mud-line. She had been lounging in the mud when I went out to fill the water for them. It seems that every time I fill the water, someone has to lay in it!Wendell thinks they are messy and is glad we don't have the chat near them.
Dotty is expecting! I couldn't resist the hat. Dotty is happy to be a fashion statement.
- Are you still enjoying (or not) summer, or are you geared for fall?
- What's the one room in your home that you'd like to make a big change to?
- Do you ever send "snail mail"?
- Do you dream? Often? Do you have nightmares?
- Tell me something that makes you happy. Please.
- I am so ready for fall. I will finish canning and dehydrating as long as I can get our fresh produce, but I am ready for my favorite season. I do not like to fall!
- I would like to finish remodeling our family room. I'm even more anxious to remodel our enclosed back porch to make a TV room. That way folks can enjoy a show without bothering others. My stall needs a lot of work. I would like my own kitchen, complete with a full refrigerator. :)
- I like to write letters and send cards. I miss those days. A letter in my mailbox makes me smile. Wendell doesn't like snails in the mail!
- I dream often. I had a wonderful dream where I learned a new art technique and made amazing pictures the other night. I woke up SO happy! I dream fairly often. I do have an occasional nightmare, but fortunately, not often. No dreams for me, except about carrots. No night mares.I am a night gelding.
- There have been a bunch of large, wild rabbits in my yard lately. They are way too big for the cats to mess with. I have enjoyed watching them frolic around the yard. Sometimes the simple things are pretty good. I love my friends, and even the bratty pony.