Wendell and I are glad you're here. I went to the city today, without Wendell. I had a bit of time to wander around a large craft store. It was glorious! I was surprised to see Christmas things out
already. Ho-ho-ho- oh, no! Let's start our chat.
- Please tell me something you have done recently that was really fun.
- Do you worry about any issues regarding food/food quality/food production?
- Have you painted any of your walls with colors other than white, beige, or tan?
- What is your favorite way to have a hamburger? If you do not eat meat, what is your favorite sandwich?
- Please finish this sentence. If I could, I'd like to play_____________________. This could be a musical instrument, a part in a play- use your imagination:)
- I took my daughter to a wildlife rescue organization to drop off a baby wild turkey that had adopted our laying hens. Unfortunately, the hens would have killed it. It was like a field trip to see all of the wonderful animals at the rescue.
- I am very concerned about GMO in our foods.
- I have one room that has soft, dark sage walls. Another room has butter yellow wall. I always had neutral paint before, but I like the colors.
- I like mine with cheese, ketchup, mustard, and sweet relish.
- __a piano, so well that I could play anything I heard or composed.