I picked some flowers for you! I love daisies. I'd take them over roses any day. Hubby says that makes me a cheap date. :)
I want to shout out a quick "thank you" to anyone who viewed my scholarship video and "liked" it.
Our Questions for this week:
- What's the earliest time in your life you can remember? Can you remember being 2 years old, 5 years old, etc?
- What's do you like to put on pasta? (Your favorite topping.)
- Is there something that takes time away from more important things in your life? (TV, internet, talking on the telephone, etc.)
- Do you buy many clothes that are "high maintenance"? (Clothes that need to be ironed, dry cleaned, or hand washed)
- Please finish this sentence. "I'd like to visit the beach today and-------------------------."
- I remember a bit about being pre-school age, but the memories are really foggy. I grew up near a family who had a son that, at age three, described the birth process (from a baby's point of view) to his mom. He had never been exposed to anything that would have given him any of that information. Interesting, huh?
- I love a good cheesy, white sauce on pasta. Sometimes I'm just happy with salty butter and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- The internet- a curse and a good tool, at the same time. Blah!
- I try to buy easy to care for things, but sometimes I get something home and see that dry clean tag. Some of them can be washed gently, but I have made some midget clothes that way. Oops!
- Read, read, read. Then I'd like to take a break and eat a big roast beef sandwich, chips, and have a big iced peach tea. After a nap, it would be time to go swimming. Then Wendell and I would race up and down the beach. Having this time off would be fantasy enough, but riding Mr. "Sorry, I don't work that hard" would really be stretching it. lol