Hello from Wendell,too!
I hope you are all having a good week. I know things are busier for many of you with "back to school". I'm working like a crazy lady to get all of my canning, freezing, and dehydrating done. The garden is slowing down, but there are some fall things coming. I see some Butternut squash that looks good.
Did you ever just feel change coming? I feel like this fall will be a season of change for me. I'm milling some ideas around in my head- dreams-hopes-ideas. I'm in a bit of a rut. You understand that. Don't you? It will be a welcome season for some positive changes. I know I'm talking kind of "out there", but I'm still deciding. I'll share when I know.
Remember that I posted a video to get a scholarship? I did not get it. I thank everyone who tried to help me out. After reflecting on the whole idea, I feel that this door was being shut for me. Maybe it was not a correct fit. It might be a great organization, but I have trouble thinking that a scholarship is awarded based on "likes" from a video. Truthfully, I did not view the other videos from people who wanted to get a scholarship. It just wasn't supposed to happen, and I'm okay with that.
- What are you most looking forward in the remaining months of 2014?
- Tell us about the last movie you saw, or book you read.
- Do you ever make smoothies or juice?
- Who do you wish you could talk to right now?
- Please finish this sentence. "If I could spend a week in a lovely cabin in the mountains I would like to_______________________."
- Cooler temp and colorful leaves. I also want to take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway to photograph the fall colors.
- I saw Frozen and Mirror, Mirror last week. I enjoyed both!
- Yes. I like both and the girls and I make them often.
- My mom. I miss her. I would like to discuss some of my goals and ideas and get her feedback. I still feel like she will be watching.
- ___dive straight into a writing project that has been dancing in my head for a few months. A few uninterrupted days of typing would be glorious. I would also like to take walks with my camera.