Hello! You are such faithful chatters! It makes me happy to see you participate in this chat, after 146 chats. That's a lot of talking. I appreciate all of your patience and understanding as I do not always comment. Frankly, I'm swamped. I guess many of you understand how life can be overwhelming sometimes. I care about my chat friends. Thank you for standing by me.
I know many areas got some of the storm last week, but we have been bone dry until last night. It's sad to see an entire field of corn shrivel up. We got some rain last night and are expecting some this evening. Unfortunately, it often comes with rumbling in the sky, which sends a small, paranoid dog of ours off the deep end. She is terrified of storms. Fourth of July was bad enough, but weather is a constant. Too be so afraid. Sad :(. I had a perspective last week. I saw something on Facebook about respecting combat veterans with fireworks. I cannot imagine what someone with Post Traumatic Stress must feel when they hear fireworks. A person's home should be their refuge, not a reminder of war. Just saying...
- Do you like cucumbers? Is there a favorite way for you to prepare them?
- How good a housekeeper are you?
- Please finish this: To spend a day____________would be amazing!
- How do you handle times when you are "down" or "blue"( depressed )?
- Have you started using essential oils, since they have become so popular?
- I never used to like cucumbers, unless they were pickled. That has all changed. We started growing white cucumbers. They are so mild and flavorful. I really like them. Our greenhouse manager keeps a big pitcher of cold water, with sliced cucumbers in the refrigerator. The guys swear by it for re-hydrating. Whoa is me! (lol) I never get any cucumbers. I lead a sheltered life!
- Pathetic! But, boy can I cook! I would help my friend Patrice with housekeeping. I will clean out the refrigerator!
- Working on art, with no "gotta do" chasing my conscience would be amazing. I would like to spend a day dressed up as a carrot. I'd be stunning!
- I'm still working on that one. I guess in one answer, I could say "pray". When I am down, I get up. I mosey over to the feed trough and I am instantly happy. Patrice should try that one day! However, she will have to get her own feed trough. I'm not sharing!
- I have tried a few samples. I would like to learn more about them. I refuse to be part of that! They do not have carrot oil! Oh, no! Did you know that oil doesn't work well with a saddle? Hey. Patrice. Do you want to try that? Then you can practice getting up. Such a good and faithful horse with such good ideas...