Saved you a place on the porch swing. :)
Greetings to all of you wonderful people, who drop by to visit with Wendell, the Wonder Horse, and me. I often wish we could really sit on the porch and visit. I'll sit on your porch and visit, Patrice. I will see if I can get my Wendell weight into one of your benches. Oh, Wendell! I think you are to big to sit on my benches. Can you just stand in the yard, just off the porch?Do I still get iced tea? Yes, but I didn't know you liked iced tea. I don't. Then why did you ask me about iced tea? Because I need a glass of iced tea. When I spill it all over you, you'll have to go into the kitchen to clean it up. That's where the carrots live. You will then bring some out to me. I will? Why? You just spilled iced tea on me. (Intentionally, I may add.) I'm glad you can add, Patrice. Now go get my iced tea. Please? Yes, please.
D2 did a portrait of Wendell. I'll show you. It's watercolor and colored pencil.
Look at that handsome horse!
Look at the detail. You can see each hair.
This is the part that shows the muscles in the base of his neck.
I cannot wait to get a mat and get this framed. She probably put about 16 hours of work on this project. She did a family portrait for a friend and it took over 100 hours. It helps that she loves what she's doing.
- Other than those who live in your home, who's the last person who came to your front door?
- Do you have many photos around your home?
- Do you like mint? Is there a favorite type of mint for you? How do you enjoy it?
- Do you enjoy your own parties and other times with guests, or are you so busy working...?
- What do you want to be when you grow up more? Job, hobby, self improvement, etc.
- A man with a goat on a leash. A stranger who lives down the road. He found the goat in his front yard and thought it might be ours. Fortunately, hubby came along and knew who owned it.
- Yes. I will have more, when we finish this prolonged renovation project.
- I like mint. My favorite is Wintergreen, but I like mint best in ice cream with chocolate chips. I don't think that is Wintergreen, but it's good!
- It makes me happy that people enjoy themselves. I work non-stop and seldom relax. I am so used to cooking professionally, that I can't make myself a "guest" too. But, the "grub" is quite good at my place. (read=food) I'm genuinely happy when my guests are.
- I'm working on that. I have some very loved hobbies- art and writing. I also have a huge interest in holistic health. I was going to go back to school to get a MS in Nutrition, but that rich uncle (who doesn't exist) hasn't put me in his will. I guess you could say "Where there is no will, there is a way." I'll need to find a way.