With temps in the high sixties and seventies, I'm smiling. We have a drought now, but compared to the problems others have, I shall not complain. I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for dropping by. Wendell asks that you send some hay. He says his pasture is getting brown. Carrots would be nice too.
- Do you ever watch old TV shows or movies from your childhood or youth?
- Have you ever adopted a rescued animal?
- Are you good at keeping track of paperwork and records?
- What would you like the Magic Wendell Fairy to poof with his wand, and turn into a treat for you? Any snack or sweet you would like. It doesn't have tpo do with carrots, or HE'D eat it!
- Tell me something interesting- please.
- I see some of the old sitcoms that I remember from my childhood and teen years. (Gilligan's Island, Hogan's Heroes, Bonanza, Wagon Train, Remington Steele, etc) I also like to watch old movies every now and then.
- Yes. There's a German Shepherd sleeping a few feet away from me who was a rescue.
- I really try, but there is no award coming my way. :/
- I would like a piece of cheesecake with a chocolate sauce, Oh Magic Horse!
- I'm cleaning up the desk in our office today. Yuck! It will be better when it's done. I am also making a few recipes of salsa to can. Whatever you are doing, have a good week.