Hello, friends! I hope everyone is having a good week. Wendell promised he'd type the chat this week, but he totally forgot. Snacking away with no thought of responsibility! What's a horse mom to do?
I hope you will consider doing a post about a wonderful Christian musician that I wrote about on this post. There is a drawing for anyone who does a post. Help me help this young man. Let's see that others can enjoy his spiritually uplifting music. Thanks.
- If you could magically have a full grown tree in any place you choose, what kind would it be?
- Do you like scented or unscented soaps, lotions, etc?
- What's your favorite way to cook potatoes?
- How often do you wear jeans?
- Do you trace your ancestry? (Wow! This question must be for Suzanne.)
- I'd have an apple tree near the house. It would be a big, old fashioned type of apple tree that has husky enough branches to have a swing. I could help you with the apples, Patrice.
- I use all unscented or I sneeze. I'm still looking for carrot scented!
- I like mashed potatoes and oven roasted fries. Potato? I don't think so.
- All the time. I would wear them if Patrice would buy some for me.
- My mom did a lot of family tree work. I haven't got the time to do any myself. Let's see- a big horse and a bigger horse. Yep! Got it!