Hello, friends! Wendell would like everyone to bring carrots and small fans. He has this crazy idea that we should fan him. It's HOT today. It's in the mid-90s. I guess we should have extra ice for the iced tea. I love the Wendell horse, but I have no intention of fanning him. I told him that, and he requested a kiddie pool. It would have to be the size of a small lake!
I hope everyone is having a good week. I'm SO BUSY! I'm preparing for D2's graduation party. It will be a "Twinkle Light Dinner" in one of our barns. I will post pictures next week. We have some really cool ideas. I really think the daughters who are helping me have had lots of exposure to Pinterest. I'm thankful to have the good ideas.
Let's get to the questions:
- Do you like lemon-aid? Any special flavors?
- I'm trying not to use paper goods for this party. How many place settings of silverware(eating utensils) could you come up with? I wish I could borrow some!!!!!!!!
- Have you ever been to a party in a barn?
- Do you wear nail polish?
- Please finish this sentence. I wish I could__________________.
- Yes. I actually prefer iced tea, but it is nice every now and then. I had some strawberry lemon-aid that was so good. Carrot-aid, please!
- I came up with 18. No forks here! I like to go face first. Gee- I hope none of my guests share your opinion!
- Yes. I have been to a few. This will be the least "rustic" of any we've had. I'm trying for a bit of style here. I'm the original barn party animal!
- Yes, on my piggies. :) Oh, please! Next question...
- Make a full time income from home, with part time hours. Eat and not show it. Make my skin what it was ten years ago. Go to England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales for a month. I worked for someone who took his wife, all their grown children, their spouses, and the grandkids. For a month! Ka-ching! I could really answer this question for hours. Those were just the first things that came to mind. I wish I could look in Patrice's refrigerator when she wasn't home.