Hello, friends! Thanks for visiting Wendell and me on the porch today. It's a beautiful day. I think it's the perfect day for some iced tea. We have a farmers market stand near a man who sells tea. He learned to mix tea leaves and make a variety of blends. Apparently, much of his training was in Asia. His teas are amazing. I came home from working the market with a Cream Earl Grey and a Long Island Strawberry tea. I know I'm supposed to be making money at the market, not spending it. Vendors give other vendors a discount sometimes, so that can be nice.
I posted something about a Christian friend who has recently released some songs that he wrote. His singing is incredible! In that post, I have a drawing for anyone who help me spread the word about this great music by posting. I hope you will consider doing this. Here is the link to that post. The prize is a surprise! Join in and post, please.
- Do you have a vegetable garden this year? Have you in previous years?
- What is your computer sitting on right now? Desk, dining room table, lap...
- Do you go shorter with your hair in the summer?
- Are you an early top bed person, or a night owl?
- Tell me something funny. I'll tell you something funny too. :)
- That's what we do for a living. We have a small house garden too, and our specialty there is weeds. :P
- My husband's desk.
- I'm in the mood to hack it all off right now, but I generally do not go shorter just because it's summer.
- I love getting to bed early, but my work often goes to 11:00 or so. Besides, I love the house when everyone else is asleep and I have "me" time.
- My husband was working on creative writing yesterday. I came in and turned on the computer, but decided not to do anything else. I was not sure if he'd saved his work. A while later, D4 called for me to see what the cat was doing. L.O. (the cat) was at the computer. She had typed "ones" all the way across page one. On page two she typed "qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq". At first I panicked that she had done something to my husband's writing, but I found out that it was still in tact and she had just added ones to the first page and q's to a new page. She looked so confused when we took her off the desk. Does 1q mean that the cat had a question? Oh, good point, Wendell!
Have a great week!