Hello, sweeties! I was wondering if anyone would object to having our chat on Wednesdays. Please let me know in comments. How is everybody? Are you having a nice spring?
This is a really busy time around here. I have a daughter graduating. This is the opera singer, so we have a big concert coming up. La, la, la,la... Everybody else is trying to finish up their home schooling. The greenhouse is full. It's so nice to see all of the green, after the long winter.
- Do you like beans? (the dried bean variety) What do you like them in?
- Does your house have enough storage?
- Do you have any childhood memories of a store?
- Do you ever shop at a farmers market?
- Do you still have your wisdom teeth?Are you wise? :) :) :)
- Yes. I like baked beans, but not the canned kind. Home made are so much better.
- No. Maybe I just have too much stuff.
- I remember a store that was like a mom and pop store. It had a penny candy counter that would fulfill any kid's dreams. They had a display of tiny glass blown animals that caught my eye. I stopped buying candy and saved enough to buy four or five of them. I still have them today. My youngest has a tiny, glass animal collection, so they went to her.
- We shop at them. We sell at them. I think they are a great thing. You cannot go to a store and ask how your food is raised. If you stopped shopping at a grocery store, they will never notice, but shopping with a farmer might mean that his bills get paid, his kids get braces, or a child might get piano lessons. I guess you might have noticed that I'm passionate about this. :)
- Yes and no. :)