Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying spring. I want to apologize to all the lovelies who join in on chats. I am very far behind in visiting you. Boo-Hiss! I feel terrible, but I am usually keeping up with the office work around here, driving the farm truck hither and too, or driving the daughters hither and too.
Wendell: Patrice, I want to go hither and too, too.
Patrice: Why? You have lots of nice green grass in your pasture. Why go anywhere?
Wendell: It sounds different. It soiunds like fun.
Patrice: It can often be tedious and tiring.
Wendell: Uh-oh! I better take a nap now.
Patrice: That's probably a good activity for you.
Wendell: Yes. Not to mention, I'm so big I probably would have to go hither and four- not too.
Patrice: You spelled that wrong.
Wendell: Okay. Heather and too. See. I can spell!
- Is there one person who can drive you nuts, even if they aren't doing anything in particular?
- When you were a small child, how did you answer the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
- Do you drink more sodas, iced tea, or water?
- My favorite flavor of iced cream is________________.
- Do you like to dance?
- Yes. My MIL!!!
- I used to tell everyone that I wanted to be an ambassador. I learned early on, that it would freeze them in their tracks and they usually wouldn't ask me anything else. I'm not sure, at age seven, that I could have told you what that occupation did, but I was clever enough to silence the adults. :)
- Chocolate or Mint Chocolate Chip
- Yes, but the closest thing I get to dancing on our farm, is walking over cow patties. Okay, not classy, but I do it gracefully!