Good Morning! Welcome top the porch. I'm sorry I didn't visit anyone this week. I have been experiencing computer issues again. iPads just cannot do the same things. One day I'll get this fixed for good.
Here are pur questions for this week:
- What has kept you busy lately?
- Are you making or creating anything?
- What are you really hungry for right now?
- What song has stuck in your head lately?
- If I could celebrate my upcoming birthday with you, what would we do?
- Trying to clear this house of clutter. Sewing window quilts and curtains for three doors with glass panes. Cooking, cooking, laundry, laundry.Eating!
- I have been altering some clothes for family and sewing. I am creating a bigger belly by eating!
- Cheesecake Carrots
- A song called Deliver Me by Audry Assad. The love song to carrots.
- Leave Wendell at home! Ouch! You wound my little heart!