It was the kind of day that almost makes you feel giddy. It was bright and sunny, in the 60s. The day before had been cold, rainy, snowy, sleety, hail-y! Yuk! I was worried about our gardens. That's what we do for a living. The plants survived. Yay!
Wendell would like to announce that he has a new friend. D3 brought a foal home two days ago. He is absolutely adorable. I will show some pictures as soon as I can. This is really interesting- D3's horse that she has been showing the last three years, Molly, has the same birthday as D3. (Month/Day/Year) When we went to look at the new baby, we found out that his birthday is the same month and day. It really made us both feel like the whole thing was meant to be! So, April 2nd is a birthday for D3, Molly and Gulliver. Happy Birthday to the trio.
I think a porch visit would be pleasant. Let's chat!
- What's your favorite method of travel?
- If you wear jewelry, are you more likely to wear silver or gold?
- How often do you wear sunglasses?
- Which would be easier for you to leave undone (for a short period of time), dishes or laundry?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1-hardly any+ 10- house is full), how much clutter have you collected?
- Car or small truck. I enjoyed trains in Europe, but haven't used them much here.
- All of the time. I am a mole. I have always lived in sunglasses. I just treated myself to two new pair. That way, I can leave one in the car at all times.
- Laundry. I go nuts when there are dishes in the sink. It is also very hard to ignore laundry for too long with farm clothes. Somebody always needs something sooner or later- usually sooner!
- 100. I obviously have work ahead of me :P. Really, let's say 6. I still have lots of work to do. With too much "stuff", you start to wonder if you own it, or if it owns you.
Wishing everyone a great week!