Would you believe I drove to the city yesterday and then remembered this? So sorry. Wendell is angry with me for forgetting a chat. He said we could negotiate with carrots. We are having a lot of raindrops today. The ones yesterday made a fair share of mud, so it will be even more interesting after today.
- Would you rather drive or be driven?
- If you had your choice of a shiny new BMW with no conveniences inside, or an older model Ford or Chevy with everything one could want for comfort and convenience inside, which would you choose?
- Do you eat many vegetables?
- If you could blink your eyes and make a change to your body, face, hair, or nails, what would you change?
- Please finish this sentence. "Goody! Someone just gave me two hundred dollars and I must spend it doing something enjoyable today. I'm going to___________________."
- I'd always rather drive. I like to ride. Patrice won't let me drive.
- I'd take the older one that's more comfortable. I would like a carrot colored BMW with a sky roof, so I could stick my head out.
- Tons! Yes. Horses are vegamatarians.
- I would have my skin improve. Way too dry and too many lines. No, I'm perfect already!
- Drive to a local beach and watch the waves. Then I would go to a favorite art store and buy lots of goodies. I would drive to the local grocery store, hook a cart to a harness and venture to the produce aisle. There would not be a carrot or apple left when I checked out. I would also buy Patrice a chocolate bar. I love her, even if she forgot the chat yesterday. Awww. <blush>