Hello! Thank you for your patience. Tuesday was an incredibly busy day. I'll have more time to enjoy a chat today. Wendell never really ate any jelly beans. He just likes something to complain about every now and then. You know, an attention getter.
I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. It is so pretty this time of year. (Pass the Kleenex!) As the trees and flowering plants bloom, so do my allergies. After our drab winter, that seemed to go on forever, it is nice to see green grass and flowers. Enjoy!
- Do you enjoy crossword puzzles, word finds, or any "word" activities?
- What's on your dining room table right now?
- Do you like Italian food?
- Did you ever want a brother, twin, or sister, when you were a child?
- How far away is the nearest grocery store?
- I occasionally like word finds.
- A big clear glass bowl full of decorative Easter eggs. It had lollipops stuffed in around all the eggs. It looked kind of cute. I need to put it away soon.
- I love Italian food! Life has been different since I've started eating gluten free, but there are so many good gluten free pastas that I can still enjoy these favorites.
- I always wanted a big brother who could be protective of me. I had a bully for seven years of grade school, and I was sure a big brother would have prevented that. I had a friend who had the most wonderful big brother. I wanted one too.
- Our nearest grocery store is about six or seven miles away. The ones I like are in a nearby city, but they are over 30 miles away. I shop there whenever I'm in the area for other things.