Hello friends! I had some folks join the chat after being gone for a while. It's great to see them here. Wendell loves all of his friends. I miss you when you're gone.
Today felt like a summer day. The grass is plentiful and Wendell is grazing like crazy. He told me to tell you he'd see you next week. He said this with a mouthful, so I'm guessing that this:
means: "Tell them I will miss them very much.: Chomp-chomp needs no explanation!
- What are you doing for Easter?
- How many spring flowers have you noticed the last week or so?
- What was your favorite thing in an Easter basket, or as dessert at Easter dinner?
- If you were a dog, what kind would you be?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- Having a nice dinner with our family. Of course, church.
- I have seem daffodils, tulips, violets, flowering trees, and some crocus.
- I used to love the sugared egg shapes that had tiny scenes inside. I liked the taste of the chocolate bunnies, but the sugared eggs were such fun to look at.
- I would be a Great Pyrenees. If the fluffy hair wasn't enough, being tall and fair would work. They also work very hard and that's me.
- I love turkey sausage(because I'm allergic to pork) and mushrooms. Oops- have to have extra cheese. What's life without extra cheese?! Chomp-chomp!