Sorry I'm late today. I had to go out early this morning and I thought, "Yikes! The blog." Some days there don't seem to be enough hours.
It's snowing. Okay. I know that's not "news" anymore. Before I left the house this morning, there were several robins in the front yard. When I got home, five hours later, they were gone and the snow was covering the ground. This is a strange statement on spring. Ah! Spring! Maybe- Eh? Spring?
- What is your favorite room of your house or apartment?
- What's your favorite topping for pancakes or waffles?
- Do you like dried fruit?
- Please finish this statement. "As soon as we have good spring weather, I'm going to_______."
- Tell me a memory from your childhood. My answers:
- I love my dining room. It is a place where people gather to enjoy food and conversation. I have cupboards with my dishes and tea cup collections. There are lots of family pieces and they hold lots of memories for me. It's pale yellow with white trim and cupboards. It's such a bright, friendly room.
- Butter with syrup is very traditional, and I like it, I also like sliced apples that are slowly cooked in coconut oil, butter and brown sugar, strawberries with sweetened cream cheese. Peanut butter and sliced bananas are great on waffles.
- Yes. I like just about any dried fruit.
- I'm going to start walking each day.
- I remember my mom had a huge birthday party for me when I was about four. I think she invited every child in that age group in the state. I didn't know who half the guests were. It was really strange. They say you should limit the child guests to a number near the birthday child's age. I must have turned 30 that year!