- If you are in the US, does the time change mess you up?
- Do you usually drink a beverage with you meals?
- How often do you iron clothes?
- When was the last time you took an enjoyable walk?
- Tell me whatever you'd like to share with us.
Oh, Patrice- can I answer today? Sure, Wendell!
- Yes, but not too badly and not for long .I, Wendell, am timeless!
- I usually have water. I usually have water, but I'd like to try root beer. HICCUP
- As little as possible. I do not like ironing. As soon as someone gets me some clothes, I will have Patrice iron them. Oh, great!
- As soon as I post this, I'm going for a walk. I always walk. Patrice won't get me a bicycle. Inhumane!
- D3 found some pillows online that look like donuts, so we went to the fabric store and have been working on this project. I made one that looks like a cupcake too. My oldest is home for spring break. She wants a gigantic cupcake pillow to take back to her dorm. I'll post when I get pictures. I would like to tell you about something that happens on this farm. Just a few days ago, some tiny pigs came out of some big pigs. I wonder how they do that! I wonder if there are tiny Wendells inside of me. Thirty six piglets showed up this past weekend. Just imagine thirty six Wendells! Lots of folks to play with. Whoopee! Wait. I might have to share my carrots with thirty six Wendells. Hmm! I better think about this. Perhaps we should stick with the original. Perfection is hard to beat. :)