- What is your favorite kind of bread? (wheat, white, rye, sourdough, a gluten free type, etc.)
- Would you go to an opera if someone you know was in it?
- What is your favorite kind of citrus fruit?
- Are you doing any home renovations or decorating projects?
- If you could sit in a rocking chair and view a beautiful scene, where would you be and what would you be looking at?
- I used to love freshly baked bread, before we went gluten free. Butter and honey on a slice right our of the oven-YES! Now I enjoy our gluten free flat breads and rolls. I found a loaf recipe that slices and it's useful for sandwiches, but it just isn't the same. Feeling better is still more important to me.
- Yes. My daughter is training to be an opera singer. There was a day I would not have wanted to go, but I have started appreciating more things as I've gotten older.
- My favorite is oranges.
- Hubby is tiling the living room ceiling and putting in a new floor. I'm making window quilts for our drafty upstairs rooms.
- I would be sitting n a rocking chair on the front porch of a nice log home, looking out over mountains. A nice sunrise or sunset wouldn't hurt either. Wendell says he would like to have a really big rocking chair and look out over a few hundred acres of carrots.
Wendell and I hope you have a great week!