Welcome to the porch. Let's get inside before we freeze! No, Wendell. You have to stay outside. Bummer! I haven't been part of chats for the last few weeks, and now I am excluded. I just don't want you in the house. YOU come into my house. What do you have to say about that? Wendell, I love you, but you aren't housebroken, and you don't know how to wipe your feet on the doormat. I promise you can be part of the chat next time we are on the porch. Can't you just leave the window open and I will stick my head in. Not this time, buddy. It is Polar Bear weather out there today. Wen? Honey, come back. There aren't really bears out there. Wendell?
- Have you tried any DIY cleaning products or skin care products from the many recipes on the internet?
- Do you like to enter sweepstakes, giveaways, or prize drawings?
- How often do you visit your local library? Do you have a local library?
- Do you have a simple mobile phone or one that does lots of things?
- Tell me something new or interesting. Please:)
- Yes. I make my own laundry detergent from a recipe I learned two or three years ago. I tried a drain cleaner, but wasn't too thrilled. I am able to get my stainless steel appliances shiny with coconut or olive oil and polishing. I also make my own toothpaste.
- Sometime, but only if it looks legitimate. I like raffle tickets at local events if it is for a good cause.
- At least once a week. The library is a short drive.
- I have a plain cell phone. It even makes calls- when the sun is in the right place and I'm standing facing Pittsburgh or the North Pole. And I must be wearing striped socks or I might as well forget the whole thing! What an excellent phone plan we have!:P
- I felted three sweaters and I am making fingerless gloves. I love shrinking things on purpose. I have practiced for many years, before felting became popular. Maybe I can post photos when I have that ability again. Oh, I meant to tell you that we have two new lambs that were born today. I heard about it after I got home from a trip to the city today. I haven't seen them yet.. I hope to tomorrow.
Have a good week!