Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 124
Since the button isn't working for me,
here is the link:
(If you can lift the code for the button off an old chat, please feel free to.)
I hope you don't mind this chat with its missing button. Blogger refused to accept the HTML for the button. I decided to go ahead anyway, so we would not miss another chat.
Wendell says, "No button- no horse." I think he just wanted to stay in his pasture and stalk the grass. You never know when it will turn green. Probably not this week. We will be hit with snow before Tuesday morning. Monday temps were in the 50s. By mid-week, the weatherman said it will be 13 degrees. There will be wind. Put another log on the fire and warm up the tea kettle.
- How many seed catalogs have arrived at you home?
- Will you be learning to do something new this year?
- How many pair of boot do you own?(This can include casual, dressy, hiking, farm, riding, snow, or any other kind of boot.)
- Valentine's Day is just around the corner. There are decorations in the stores. Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?
- Please tell me your favorite breeds of dogs. If you don't like dogs, tell me something about a favorite animal. (Please. :)
- I believe about 12.
- I want to learn monoprinting. I need to clean the old art studio and get to work!
- I have three pair of dress boots, a pair of riding boots that live with my daughter, and a pair of snow boots. The woman needs new Muck Boots for teh farm.
- I might bake something, but I have no other plans.
- Great Pyrenees, Bernese Mt. Dog, German Shepherd, Greyhound, Irish Wolfhound (I want one!).