- Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?
- Are your decorations still up?
- What did Santa bring you? Okay, maybe not Santa...
- Do you have any special plans for 2014?
- Have you had any snow yet?
My answers: Mine too!
- No, but I have several goals for my art, writing, and ways of managing my home. I have just acknowledged these goals and thought of ways to achieve them. I see resolutions as something more severe. I have often felt like I failed, so I try not to make them. Yes. I resolve to eat more apples. I get so many carrots, that I think I need variety.
- Yes. As much as I'm itching to clean up, the family has requested leaving them up until Epiphany (Jan 6th). Patrice took our decoration away when we tried to eat it. Spoiled Sport!
- I got money for new clothes, a DSLR from my generous daughter, and a promise to help with family scrapbooks from another one of my girls. Did I mention chocolate? I'm still waiting for Santa.
- To finish house renovations before they finish me! To fulfill my dream of being a poet! To eat more. To tease Patrice more. To chase the pony less. To stop planning to chase the pony less, because I want to chase him more. :)
- We had 1/16th of an inch when we woke up this morning. We had a day, a few weeks ago, when it snowed like mad for about a half an hour. I'm sure we will get some of the white stuff. It was much more regular when I was younger, but the weather has gone binky. No. I don't like snow. I have never been able to build a snow horse. It gets my back wet when it melts. No snow for me!
The next chat will be on Tuesday. Just like they've always been. Have a good rest of the week.