- Please tell me the three most valuable things you learned as a child or young person.
- Did you participate in Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
- Do you pray?
- Have you been invited to any parties to celebrate Christmas or New Year?
- Have you ever owned cowboy boots or a cowboy hat? (A cowboy? Tee-hee :) Just had to throw that one in for fun!)
- To listen, to not be afraid of asking for what I need, and to get enough sleep.
- Neither. I have done both in the past and I decided I just didn't want anything bad enough to do Black Friday. I didn't feel up to the Monday thing since I still have to borrow hubby's computer. I want my old one back ! Waaaaaa!
- Yes. It is my lifeline. It is my hope. It is my privilege to be able to speak to my Savior. I used to think you only prayed for big things, but now pray about and for many things.
- Nope. Wendell was talking about having a candlelight carrot dinner, but I reminded him that it could be dangerous with the hay in the barn. I'll just get him a flashlight. He'll probably only make funny shapes on the barn wall, but that could be interesting! lol
- Yes and yes. I have both. My cowboy hat is a light colored summer style. My boots are warm, so I generally wear them in cooler weather. In cold weather, I just add wool socks. I bought C.S.Farmer one of the Aussie style hats from an oil cloth, last year for Christmas. He loves it. If I could afford it, I'd get him the duster coat to match this year, but it probably won't happen.
Oh, Patrice! I have a thought for you and our friends.
Go ahead, Wen.
I would like to bake a carrot cake with you for Christmas. Or maybe we could do one each day for the 12 days of Christmas.
Yes. Go on. I have a feeling there is more to this.
Well. Yes. I will eat the carrots before you add them to the batter. No one will notice they're missing. I'm sure you can do something to make the cake yummy without them.
Really? Like what?
Put that gravy stuff on them.
I don't put gravy on cakes. We put frosting. I usually put cream cheese frosting on a carrot cake.
Good. Put lots of that stuff on it and they won't see the carrots are missing.
What do I tell them if they ask about the carrots?
Tell them they must need an eye appointment if they cannot see the carrots in the cake.
Maybe they can't see the carrots from the chubby horse that is standing in the way.
Ouch! My pride is wounded. I need a carrot to feel better.
Take two and get some rest. Call me in the morning!
I can't call you. Can I have my own cell phone? Patrice? Why do you have your fingers in your ears? Why are you saying "Na,na,na- I can't hear you?