- Have you baked any Christmas cookies yet?
- Have you finished your shopping yet? And what did you get me?
- If you had reindeer like the story of Santa, what would you name them. (Be creative.) Remember, they were Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go on to the next question, please.
- What was the most memorable Christmas gift you ever gave or received?
- Please tell me something new, interesting, or funny. Also, Wendell could use some encouraging words to feel better- just saying. :)
- No, but I baked some incredible chocolate cupcakes yesterday. We will be having our annual cookie bake with the farm employees next week. Fun!
- No. It will go on, and on, and on, and on...
- Laundry, Cooking, Vacuuming, Dusting, Worrying, Hurrying, Loving and Trusting. But the most wonderful reindeer of all, isn't a reindeer, but tall..............(hmmm, sing along now) Wendell the pink nosed big ear. Had some very shiny toes. And if you ever saw them, you would get nuzzled by his nose. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. But Wendell the unknown reindeer hurried and took their names. He called Santa Christmas Eve and squealed on each one. And his barn was filled with their carrots as he woke with the sun. Oh- Wendell the pink nosed big ear... Yippee! I'm famous now! No horses were hurt in the creation of this stupid song. Thanks for letting me get it out of my system.
- When I was in second grade, my sister sewed an entire bridal party of clothing for my Barbies and had them arranged under the tree. Did I ever tell you that I thought Ken was a bit whimpy, so my Barbie married GI Joe? Funny how things change with your own children. I never wanted mine to play with Barbie because of the unrealistic stereotype of a woman's body. I encouraged them to play with other dolls and stuffed toys. I love seeing a small girl with a baby doll. <smile>
- The girls and I are raising two runt piglets. I call them the Squiglets. I figure I could coach anyone or anything on how to gain weight. Uh, pass those Christmas cookies while we are talking about this. Got any chocolate?
Have a great week!