- Have you ever gotten a pet from a rescue?
- What pumpkin goodies have you had this fall?
- What are the best and worst rooms in your home?
- If you could have a real "brick and mortar" type business, what would it be?
- What's your favorite tropical fruit?
My answers: Wendell's answers, too!
- We have gotten many pets from rescues. It is a very different experience from getting a pet from a breeder, but worthwhile. I want a pet, Patrice. Can I have a hamster? He could ride around on my back all day and he could sleep in my hay. I would name him Webster. Just think Wendell and Webster!
- I've had pumpkin cake and pumpkin ice cream. I will be baking some pumpkin pies soon. Patrice! I want a pumpkin. I can keep it with my hamster.
- The best room is the dining room. Except for a ceiling fan that's way too big and clunky, it is just what I want. I got some great glass front cabinets and I can store all of my pretty serving pieces. My favorite room is the room where the oats are stored! The worst is where the pig are. They're smelly.
- I would have an art studio for teaching art and crafts. A used bookstore would be fun. So would a second hand dress shop. How about a chocolatier business? Yum! I would have a carrot store!
- I love mango and pineapple. Tropical carrots would be my favorite. :)
Have a Wendell sort of week!
(a happy one)