After calling out "hello", I saw the owner of the feet.
- Would you rather sit in front of a fireplace with a roaring fire, soak in a lovely bath, or spend free time on your computer?
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
- Have you ever tried a recipe from a blog or Pinterest?
- Do you have a guest room? If not, do you have a spare room that you use for something other than a bedroom (sewing room, office, craft area, etc)?
- Is your hair curly, straight, or something in between?
My answers: Wendell's too!
- I'd have to choose a good soak in a tub. Any of the answers would do on a different day. I don't like fire and I don't swim, but I like to blog when I can use Patrice's computer.
- Dark. Carrot flavored, please. Well, I said please!
- Yes and yes! My newest favorite recipe is a gluten free recipe for Apple Dumplings from Pinterest. Uh, Patrice? Can I get one of those Apple Dumb Things?
- No. We maxed out our house long ago. I grew up in a house that always had a guest room. We also had lots of guests. There is just room for us here. I won't share my stall. Sorry! No can do.
- My hair is thick and wavy. My hair is perfection personified! I have thick blonde hair that waves hello. Just think- Patrice and I have wavy hair. I wonder if my hair waves, will Patrice's hair wave back? Hmm?
Wishing you a wonderful week!