Here is the first thing that I tried. I made a batch of her Kitchen Sink Cookies. It was named that since there are no specific rules and you can add everything but " the kitchen sink"! They had almond flour, coconut flour, chocolate chips, pecans, coconut flakes, raisins, with maple, vanilla and cinnamon flavors.
Don't these look great? They are filling and they don't
load you up with tons of sugar. They were SO GOOD!
Here's my list of recipes I want to try:
- Paleo English Muffins
- Macadamia, Garlic, Basil Crusted Chicken
- Baked Turkey Meatballs
- Apricot Orange Pork Chops
- Maple Peach Pork Chops
- Cocoa Cinnamon Almonds
- Beef with Snow Peas
- Pumpkin Cardamon Pancakes
- Coffee Rubbed Steak Strips
- Chicken with Mushrooms and Balsamic Cream Sauce
- Lemon Coconut Loaf
- Almond Shortbread
- No-Bake Sunbutter Bars
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- and more!
Here is the author's website