Blondie does not share her cream with silly horses!
- When you pass the salt, do you automatically send the pepper with it?
- How many fingers do you usually type with?
- Do you keep interesting coins when you run across them?
- Did you enjoy September, or did it fly by too quickly?
- If I could _________, I'd get more done each day.
My answers (me, too):
- Never. I'm not very fond of pepper most of the time, so I don't think to pass it unless specifically asked. I have a salt lick in the pasture, but no pepper lick. It would make me sneeze!
- 8 most of the time, with the thumbs working the space bar. The thumbs take turns. :0) Zero!
- I like when I find old coins or something really unusual. I wish I knew more about coins and collecting. I have no pockets for coins, so I don't bother.
- September? Is that the streak that just went by ? I enjoyed Sepmember! I could graze without getting too hot or too cold. Wendell likes this weather!
- do things without having to always look for the things I need Get Patrice to stop wasting my time. Bring the carrots and then let me get back to important horse business! Well, La-Dee-Da! I didn't know I had an important executive in my pasture!Now you do. Love you Patrice! You too, big guy!
What does Rocky see?
Our new turkeys
Rocky started watching them from behind the tree. After a while he came out to see what they were. He spent at least an hour watching them. They all went to the fence-line and started talking to him. Gobble-gobble-gobble.
Have a great week!