- What's the one thing you feel is the biggest waste of your time during an average week?
- When was the last time you baked a pie?
- What do you want to spend time doing that you aren't right now?
- What do you do with old clothes?
- If we were having lunch on the porch today, what would you bring for the potluck styled lunch?
- The computer that I'm typing this on. A little bit goes a long way! I can visit FB and Pinterest, but I don't need to make it a full-time job.
- Last fall, but I'm baking a few apple pies today. I have a crate of baking apples from the farmers market. Hubby couldn't remember what variety, but they are big and beautiful.
- I want to spend time doing more artwork, but I get caught up in all sorts of things that I wouldn't be caught up with if I conquered the clutter thing. Do you spend too much time looking for things too?
- I take the good ones to a consignment store, older good ones go to a charity, and things in rotten condition go to fabric recycling that benefits an local animal spay and neuter charity.
- I would bring one of my apple pies. I would also bring a quiche with broccoli rabe and red peppers. I made one the other night and it was wonderful.
Have a super week!