- How well do you handle change?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- What's your favorite kind of nut? (Almond, pecan, peanut, walnut,cashews, macadamia, brazil, etc)
- Do you have a pumpkin in your house or yard?
- Would you like it if I changed the format of these Chats? What do you think would be good? Would you enjoy fill in the blanks, one big topic to discuss, or something else?
- I used to be good at handling change. It's getting harder as I get older. Some change is welcome and very good. Other is more challenging.
- Fried eggs and a veggie/fruit smoothie.
- I love pecans and almonds. Mac and cashews are good too. Walnuts would send me to the ER.
- I have a cute baking pumpkin from our garden sitting on my kitchen counter. I had two, but I made an Apple-Pumpkin Soup with bacon. It was crazy popular around here. I think hubby and the employees liked the fresh, hot bread too.
- I asked you first!!! Wendell would like to discuss carrots, apples, and hay.
Have a Wendell kind of week!