The thing you can't see, with this picture, is the huge group of fruit flies that came in with the peaches. They aren't happy that I've made their peaches into jam and put it in jars they can't get into! Ha-ha, fruity guys!
The farm is as busy as can be. It doesn't wind down around here until after Thanksgiving. We have more than one thing to be thankful for. Yes. Time to rest is one of those things.
I have been terrible about posting pictures lately, so here's one of Rocky and Ricky.
- My oldest daughter has returned to college for her second year. Could I get you to give her some good wishes here? Please?
- Summer is about to move on, what will you miss the most? And the least?
- Are you currently working on any craft, sewing, DIY home, or any other creative project?
- If you could have any treatment at a spa for free, what would it be?
- What's your favorite kind of pasta?
Mine too, Patrice!
- Dearest D1, I love you and I wish you a wonderful year at school! Horsey Kisses to D1!
- I will miss the variety of fresh veggies. I will miss the watermelons. I won't miss temps above 80 degrees. I will miss the fresh pasture grass. I won't miss the flies.
- I am editing my book, chapter after chapter, after chapter... I'm making up poems. Remember, Wendell the aspiring poo-it!
- I need a massage for the neck right now. I need a horsey manicure!
- I love stuffed shells. They even have them gluten free. I stuff some with ricotta, spices,and spinach. I stuff others with a meat mixture. Wendells don't eat paste-a!
Have a great week!Neigh! (We speak foreign languages!)