- Do you remember your first day of school?
- Do you decorate for the different seasons? If so, have you decorated for fall yet?
- What food do you associate with fall?
- Do you order books online, buy books in a bookstore, download books to a device, or frequent the library? If not interested in books, how do you get your music?
- When was the last time you realized that you had just been talking to someone really special?
- I actually don't. I hated going to school so badly, that I think I blocked it from my mind. I understand I was the child who, was dropped off and just stood there crying. Yes, I know. There's one in every crowd!
- I usually only decorate for Christmas and the Open Farm Days for our customers.Oops, I do some fall things before Thanksgiving. I would love to decorate for the different times of year, but I have never carved the time out for something like that. I like seeing what other do.
- I think of soup. I love soup and generally tend to shy away from making it when it is hot out. I am usually anxious for cooler weather and enjoy making a variety of soups. Bread and rolls go well with that soup. :) Just saying...
- I order books online, browse book stores and then go home and order them online, download to my Kindle, and borrow a ton of books from the library. Did I tell you I like books?
- I was talking to a wonderful Godly woman on Sunday. I walked away from our conversation thinking, "I want to be like her when I grow up"! Some people are just amazing and it's easy to spot them.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!