- Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
- If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
- Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).
- Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
- Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.
- Many times. I've even taught bread baking and advanced bread baking. Then I found out that most of my family is gluten intolerant and I had to learn all new skills.
- Mango Chicken Salad on a bed of mixed greens, sliced garden tomatoes, and cookies. And carrots, dear Patrice!
- My key chain says it all-
4. The closest thing to something challenging I have done is Spinakker Flying. A spinakker is the puffy sail you see when a sailboat is in full sail. Folks figured out that you could tie a line from one end of the bottom of that sail to the other end and have a "swing seat". It's very much like sitting on a swing, until a strong wind takes you up, up, up! You can go about as high as the sailboat mast is tall. I was on a 40' boat. Just me, in a bathing suit, sitting on a rope at a height. ??? Youth!!! I also got on a horse that wasn't trained. I don't recommend it.Rodeo!
5. Yes, but I'm not sure anyone wants to read it. I want to be a poo-it, Patrice. That's poet, Wendell. What are you going to write about? Carrots? Little do you know. I have some wonderful poems. I will share them with you one day, but now I have to go get a blade of grass that just popped up in my pasture!My horse thinks he's a poet. What next?
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!