- Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)?
- Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather?
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
- Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind?
- If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be?
(Actually, Wendell's answers. He just pushed me away from the keyboard and said he had to hurry before the pasture grew too quickly.)
- Patrice uses a Brita Filter, but I don't want one of those silly things down at the barn. I could never pick up the handle!
- Get to the water trough before the other horse. Gulp-gulp-gulp.
- My hair is perfect. Thank you for asking! Patrice has wavy hair. I wonder who it waves to.
- I'm always running out front, but it's too hot lately so I shall walk. Patrice is years behind on EVERYTHING! Not that she takes on too much or anything like that! (Hear the horsey sarcasm!)
- I can't wait to hear these answers. Sing to me, friends! Patrice declined to answer this. She didn't want to sing this morning. She says she is meeting a special friend for tea. I wish she'd take me! Perhaps she could convince the folks in the tea shop that it's" take a horse for tea day". You know, it could become a national holiday. Maybe Hallmark could make a card for it. Wow! The possibilities are endless. By the way- what's tea?