- Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?
- Do you take time to "smell the roses"?
- What's your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches,nectarines,plums, apricots, and cherries are i n the stone fruit family.)
- What is the thing people notice most about your personality? ( quiet- outgoing- polite-funny-etc.)
- Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven't started yet?
- Turkey bacon. I'm allergic to pork. Carrots, please.
- What roses? I haven't lately, but I know I should. Roses taste icky!
- Peaches, but I like all stone fruits. Wendell doesn't eat stones. Silly, Patrice. What kind of question...
- My sense of humor. Like it or lump it, it is a very prominent part of ME. My nobility and tail.
- Probably a lot. I think one that I want to get to (actually, get back to) is pottery. I don't have a kiln, so it won't be happening any time soon. Tap dancing. Wendell has always wanted to tap dance. My four hoofies are burning with talent, but Patrice won't send me to dance school!
Have a Wendell kind of week!
I'd say to have a Patrice kind of week, but she is so stingy with dance lessons. You'd be much better off to have a Wendell week. Eat a carrot and enjoy life!