- Have you cooked any interesting dishes lately?
- What question would you like to ask Wendell?
- Have you had any thoughts of Christmas yet?
- Do you make jams and jellies?
- Do you have any board games that you enjoy?
- I made a crisp with zucchini (simmered in lemon juice, cinnamon, and sugar) that tasted very much like apples. I just posted the recipe for you this morning.
- Do you ever stop eating? There are days I could ask you that, Patrice!
- I saw a blog a few weeks ago that reminded us that it's six months away. It dawned on me that it would be easier on the purse strings if I started getting things slowly now. It usually is too much spending for December. With that said, I haven't started yet.
- Yes! Lots!
- I like Scrabble,and Monopoly. I never win Monopoly, so I'm not sure why I like it so much. Perhaps it's the eternal optimist in me.:)
Have a wonderful Wendell kind of week!