- Is there a friend or relative who has been on your mind a lot lately?
- Do you sunburn?
- If you were visiting my farm for a week (or weekend) would you want to cook with me, pick veggies or pull weeds with the farm crew, or just feed Wendell carrots until he outgrew his horse suit?
- Do you like to tell jokes or hear them?
- Do you wear sunglasses often?
- I have been thinking about my friend, Kim. She just had a wedding in her family and I have enjoyed seeing pictures. I really need to write a letter to reconnect after this busy time for her.
- You know the color a cooked lobster turns? That's me!
- I hope they all pick the horse option!
- I like to tell jokes and hear them- most of the time. I especially like to tell them. I'm a rather silly person and a good joke can be such fun. My mom liked to tell them, but she had a habit of weaving the punchline into the body of the joke and it never made sense. It was actually funnier than most jokes.:)
- I am a mole. I actually sunburn like a lobster, but I have to have my sunglasses on year round, when it's sunny. They say folks with lighter eyes are more sensitive. I wonder if that's true. Hmmm?
I hope everyone who read this has a great week!
I just ate one of the umbrellas from someone's drink.
Wen, you aren't suppose to do that.
That doesn't deserve an answer. Tell the "Chats" folks good-bye.
Good-bye! Happy Carrots!