- Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
- What's your favorite kind of jam, jelly, or preserve?
- Do you have any special plans for this spring or summer?
- Lots of folks are becoming aware of issues with food. There are many articles, books, and movies on topics like allergies, GMO, pesticide use, bad or no labeling, over processed foods, foods from other countries that may not have high standards, and many more topics. What concerns you the most? If nothing concerns you, have a cookie and skip to the next question.
- Do you use nail polish often? Finger nails, piggies, or both?
- 1. Drive! Definitely drive.
- I love strawberry jam with lots of nice pieces of fruit in it.
- Just lots of hard work around our farm and house.
- I am so concerned about GMO. It's playing Dr.Frankenstein with our food! You know you shouldn't play with your food!:P
- I polish the piggie nails in the summer. There is no use in doing anything with my fingernails. When I was cheffing, it was out of the question. Now, it doesn't fit in with the farm life. I'm not Lisa Douglas from 'Green Acres', Dah-ling!
Wishing you a wonderful week!