- What did you do for Easter?
- How bad were you with candy or treats? (On a scale of 1-10. 1 being good, 10 being sugared up)
- What's one of the first things you'd like to do when you have consistent spring temperatures?
- How are you at gift buying?
- Do you have an projects in mind for the month of April?
- I spent the day with my hubby and daughters. I was just getting over the flu, so I missed church. :(
- I was far worse than I should have been for someone who needed to boost immunity. I was a 5. Last year I was a 1. Most of the rest of my life, I have been anywhere from a 7-10.
- I love gift buying for my family. I listen and make mental notes of all the things they say they need or want. When I find the things, I try to pick them up early and store them until needed. I enjoy seeing their faces when the realize how closely I've listened to them.
- I am going through the five, large cardboard boxes in my storage shed that are labeled "alterations". I am going to figure out what the girls and I need altered (I do the sewing work). Then I will decide if there is anything that has great fabric that I want to use later. The rest of the stuff is going to someone who will use it. I'm also hoping to get back to some of the painting projects that I have stalled out with. The bright sun makes me see just how badly the living room and kitchen need fresh paint.
Have a week full of sunshine