Mama is nursing a baby on each side. That's a mineral block on the ground next to them.
Fast food for lambs?
Our questions this week are ones given by folks who meet on the porch. It's fun to have some new questions.
- Furry Bottoms asks: Did you grow up in a small town, or a big town? Did you like it?
- Lisa wants to know: If you could pick one song to hear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Karen asks: What are your pet peeves?
- Colletta says: Do you remember your dreams? Are they in color or black and white? What is the craziest dream you've ever had?
- Rachel asks: What is the perfect pair of shoes for you?
My answers: (Mine, too)
- I grew up outside of a Colonial city. I liked it a lot and still enjoy returning to it for visits. I grew up in a Penthouse in the middle of a big city. Wendell- are you into fiction writing lately? I'm learning to use my immaggiemation. Are you trying to say "imagination"? That's what I said. Consider it artistic license!
- My favorite song, that I believe I could listen to for eternity is Restless.
Wendell would like a song about carrots. You can skip this question, buddy!
3.My biggest pet peeves are gossip and laziness. I have seen gossip literally destroy folks. Poor room service too my stall!
4.I do remember many of my dreams. I dream in color always. The craziest dream I ever had was either an old one where I dreamed that I got up for work, got dressed, and was ready to leave. It was so real that I forgot I actually had to go to work until I was late. I had a dream this week that my hubby and kid set up a big table outside of our front door- it was a few miles long. It was covered with stuff. When I asked them what it was, the told me they'd cleaned up all the clutter in the house and were having a yard sale. Can I go to the yard sale, Patrice? Uh? Sure, big guy. ???
5. It depends on where I'm headed, but lately, cowboy boots are perfect for me. I love heels too, but they aren't practical on the farm. Silly, Patrice! Horseshoes! Where are mine? You're barefoot, dude. Well, can I get some flip flops?For you they'd be clip-clops!
Have a super week!