- Beth asks:What's your favorite movie of all times? The one you've seen multiple times.
- Clairity says: Name three things that are permanent residents in your handbag or purse.
- Red asks: What's the best way to your heart?
- Mamaw wants to know: Do you like going to yard sales?
- Cathy says: If you could slide down a rainbow, what do you think you'd find on the other side?
My answers (Mine, too):
- My favorite movie of all times would have to be Babe. I love it! Forget the second one. :P(Blah!) My favorite movie of all times was Veggie Tales with Laura the Carrot. I love her! If you do not know what I'm talking about, check this out.Laura the Carrot
- My wallet (full, empty or anything in between), my sunglasses- when not on my face, and Kleenex. If I had a handbag, I'd fill it with apples and carrots. I have no hands, so how can I have a handbag?
- Taking the time to be interested in what I'm doing, doing things for me (I love a helper), and CHOCOLATE! I feel funny answering this! All of my wonderful porch friends know how to get to Wendell's heart. Such a silly question. Just in case you don't know, Scratch my long, horsey neck and when you get to the bottom of my neck, go around- under my front leg. My heart is in my chest. Can you go back to scratching my neck? Please?
- I love going to yard sales. Patrice never takes me to yard sales. We'd have to take the horse trailer, and she wouldn't do that. Besides, we already have a yard. Now if some green grass would grow, we'd be set!
- I would really hope to find a pot of gold. I could use some. I would follow the orange streak in the rainbow and find a pot of carrots. Could you see this big horse sliding down a rainbow. I think it sounds like fun! Can I bring Rocky and Ricky Horse?
I hope everyone has a great week!