- Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day?
- When you attend something that isn't totally casual, are you likely to wear dress pants or a dress?
- Do you use a regular toothbrush or one of the battery run kind?
- Did you have valentines in school when you were a child?
- If you could learn a new craft tomorrow, what would it be?
- I will probably just bake something yummy for the family, as my valentine.
- Dress. I like dresses and skirts.
- I have used the power brushes before, but I have a regular toothbrush right now. I like using both at different times of the day, so I may get another power brush.
- Yes. We had a cardboard mailbox and kids gave each other valentines. Regretfully, my bully used it as an opportunity to humiliate me.On a more positive note, I have seen some of the older valentine cards and think the artwork is rather sweet. My mom used to make valentine cards. They were corny, but fun.
- I would learn to quilt. That's been one of the "gotta dos" for me for a number of years. I would also like to know how to do the metal work in jewelry making. Quilting is more likely. I think the other is quite expensive.
Patrice, I have a wish.
What's that sweetie?
I want to have someone send me a valentine.
Aww! I didn't know you knew what that was.
But I'm a very smart horse.
Yes. I know that. You want to receive cards.
Yes. They can be the computer kind. I'm actually getting a taste for virtual carrots, so I guess online valentines would be good too. Will you tell everybody?
Yes, dear. I will. (You heard it here, everyone. Would anybody like to post a valentine for the big guy?)
Have a wonderful week! Happy Valentine's Day on Thursday. :)