- What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
- Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
- Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
- Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
- Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can__________________.
- I like to read in the evening, but not too late or it lulls me to sleep.
- I was watching a movie in the next room, but I got to see all the good Super Bowl Commercials. My favorite was the Clydesdale, but the Ram Tough Commercial with Paul Harvey talking about Farming was awesome!!! The goat was funny. I did not like the one with the model and the geek- blah!
- I wasn't going to start watching it, but my oldest brought the dvd of the first season home and I got hooked. I love historical movies set in England. My favorite characters (sorry, I can't pick just one) are Anna and Sybil (sob-sniffle-sob).
- I used to like them, depending on what was being sold. Now I'm working too hard to save pennies.
- If I work very hard, I can get some of the home improvements( painting and wallpapering) done before we are in the thick of planting. Then hubby can put in our new floors.
I hope that everyone will visit others who link to this chat. Remember that some folks don't link their posts until later in the week. Stop by and see if there's someone new who might like a visit from you. :)