- Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
- Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)
- Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
- Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________."
- If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I guess the last thing, the sailboat, would have to be someplace warm. :) (It's 30+ degrees here.)
1. Yes. I like them fried or scrambled.
2. I have a Wendell horse. Who needs anything else?!
3. Most of it is dark, reddish wood. I believe it's cherry. We have some white, painted furniture and a few light wood pieces. It wasn't a plan. It was just what became part of our household.
4. I could write a book about cooking, living on a farm, home schooling, or Mr. Horse.
5. I think a cabin in the woods would be a wonderful place for me to go alone. I need to clear my head and rest.
Thanks for stopping by!