- read the 5 questions on this post
- answer them on a blog post- you can use the badge above for your post
- link to the linky at the bottom of the page
- visit other people who link and read their answers
- leave virtual carrots for my silly horse (not required, but this can be fun)
Silly horse? Come on, Patrice. I'm a serious Equine Stud- Muffin!
Sorry, Mr. Muffin!
To my guests, Wendell is the type of horse who would come up to the porch if we were sitting there having a conversation. He would try with all of his might and wit (??) to get the attention. He loves the ladies! Then there's the issue of treats. If he thinks you have a treat, he would even try to sit on your lap. He has radar for carrots and apples.
Let's start chatting now. I enjoy seeing everyone's answers.
- Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
- Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)
- Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
- Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________."
- If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I guess the last thing, the sailboat, would have to be someplace warm. :) (It's 30+ degrees here.)
Please note that people join this chat as late as Friday and Saturday. If you have some time, stop by later in the week and see if there are any new folks we can welcome. Thanks! I knew I could count on you.:)
Don't miss my custom giveaway. You don't have to be part of the Blog Hop to enter, but please leave your comment to enter on this post.
I hope everyone has a good week! I'm so glad you're here.