- What was your favorite game as a child?
- Have you ever had your own business? (home business, a shop, Etsy, lemon-aid stand, etc)
- How's your spelling?
- How are you about going to the dentist?
- Do you enjoy board games?
- I liked to play dodge ball. I hated tag because I always ended up getting knocked down. Then again, I wasn't the most coordinated kid.
- I had a seamstress business, a craft business, and I sold lingerie in one of those party plan( for about 6 month). I had a few miscellaneous businesses as a kid trying to earn extra money. Let's just say that neighbors and parent friends were very kind.
- Okey moost off the thyme! I'm usually somewhat of a spelling geek. Now typos- can't help them!
- I have had a few ROTTEN dentists. I read enough that I know how bad fluoride and mercury are, so I am really picky about who I see. I have found a great holistic dentist. I used to be terrified of dentists because our family dentist, when I was a child, was big and green. He had smoke coming from his nostrils, and bumps on his rotting skin. He had bad breath and liked to stab small children in their mouths with sharp dental instruments. Seriously- he was a creep. I guess you must think I didn't like him. Huh?
- I like some. I enjoy traditional ones like Monopoly. As a kid, I liked Life, but haven't seen that one in years. I also like Scrabble. We have a farming game that's fun. There are other games, like Apples to Apples that are fun, but they aren't a board game.
I hope you have an outstanding week! We have a few new visitors to Chats, so drop by later in the week and see if there is anyone new who might like a visit from you. Folks drop by as late as Friday and I want everyone to be able to say hello. Thanks! :)