- Do you have your tree up yet? If not, when will you put it up? If you don't have a tree, please tell me about another tradition you like.
- What was the best job you ever had? The worst?
- Do you drive around and look at Christmas lights? If not applicable, tell me something you like to look at when you go for a drive.
- Does your tea kettle have a whistle?
- Do you like boots?
- We will put our tree up in about two weeks, when my oldest is home from college.
- The best was as a chef in a historic home. The worst was a number of retail jobs I had when I was young. Retail=yuck!
- I love to drive around and look at Christmas lights. I like it even better when the kids and I can enjoy them while we are going somewhere. There are quite a few light displays in this area. I'm looking forward to visiting a really big one this year. Hubby drives and I allow myself to be mesmerized by the lights, just like a child.
- I love my tea kettle, but it does not have a whistle. I wish it did, because it is easy to forget it. When I was a teen, I actually melted one to my parents' stove! It was glowing red by the time I found it and I chipped the enamel on the stove trying to pry it from the surface. Oops! I don't remember them being upset. :)
- I LOVE boots. I would have twenty pair if I could afford them. I would wear them 365 days a year if the weather was right for that. I have been this way since I was a teen, but it seems to have gotten worse in the last ten years. I'm a bootaholic!
Have a wonderful week!