- Do you still write letters (snail mail)?
- Do you sing?
- Did you participate in Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, or Cyber Monday?
- How many guests can you have spend the night at your house? Could Wendell fit?
- Have you ever gone fishing?
- Yes, but not as often as I'd like. Too busy with too many things.
- Yes! I love to sing. I used to study voice, but it's quite rusty since I'm no longer a spring chicken. We have a very musical church and I sing like crazy. Huh? The same people never sit near me- hummmm?? I wonder...
- I had Cyber Friday
- One if they don't mind lots of cats and ferocious dogs. We have our employee trailer when there is no one in it, so I guess you could say another 4-5 could stay there. We don't use it for that, but we could.
- As a child, but I never liked taking the fish off the hook.. I was okay baiting it though.
I hope everyone has a great week. "Gone Country" please contact me if you read this- you won the Paleo cookbook. I sent an email, but haven't heard. I would like you to have it since Random.org picked YOU! Check in tomorrow for a review and giveaway from the Living Clay Company!
If you missed my post- I went over my 50,000 words for the NaNoWriMo challenge! yay!