- What's the last thing you baked?
- What's your favorite condiment?
- Do you have a smart phone, dumb phone, or no phone(we're talking about cell phones)?
- Do you have a favorite card game?
- Tell me ten things you're thankful for - please:)
1. I baked Pumpkin cranberry bars with cream cheese frosting for our volunteers who helped us with our turkeys today.
2. I've always been fond of ketchup. Just ask my fries. They're requesting scuba gear since I like to drown them! Did I tell you I like ketchup on my fries?
3. dumb phone
4. I love the game Canasta. My grandmother taught it to everyone in my family. She was really good at it and taught us lots of ways to be clever when playing. I taught them to my own family, so they're hard to beat. It's more fun when it's challenging.
-Books- both the ones I read and the ones I write
-Each new day
- Sorry, that's Patrice's job. I can't fit a hoof in those pot holder things!
- You'll have to write me- no phone.
- I don't play cards, but my favorite game is running away from Patrice when she tries to take my picture.
- 1.Carrots,2.Apples, 3.Patrice if she has carrots or apples, 4.My horse friends, 5. My blog friends, 6.Hay when my pasture turns brown, 7.My barn, 8. Carrots, 9. Grain, when I get some, 10. Did I say carrots yet?