- Are you planning on doing most of your Christmas shopping in stores, or online?
- Have you ever been to a bonfire?
- What would "simplifying life" mean to you?
- Tell me about one blog you really enjoy reading.
- Have you ever had someone who isn't in your family, but felt just like family?
- It will probably be a balance of the two. It's less tiring to price things you're looking for online, but in-store specials can be quite good.
- Sunday :)
- The two answers that jumped up first and said, "Take me! Take me!" were buying less, and getting rid of clutter.
- You know that I used to be a chef. I'll state right here and now, that I've never been one for cake decorating. I did my sister's wedding cake, and resisted every urge to throw it while working on it. Not my idea of fun! Therefore, I get a real kick out of visiting the blog Cake Wrecks. I usually have to stop reading it because my ribcage hurts from laughing so hard. I've been known to go there when I need a good laugh. Who doesn't need that at one time or another?
- I grew up with so many of my mom's friends being called Aunt -- or Uncle --. At one point in my childhood, I asked her which of these folks were really family. I was shocked to find out what a small family we had. I've had a few surrogate grandmother's in my day. Right now, we have some awesome young folks who work or help out on our farm. When they're all around our table at the mid-day meal, I feel like we have a big family. The Amish must feel good always having lots of people at their table. We have an Amish friend that has over eighty grandkids!
Have a wonderful week!